Friday, May 14, 2010

Don’t tell me who I am; you don’t even know half my life.
Don’t say you love me, unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like believe it. If you are going to fall in love with me, it’s only fair that you know what you are falling in love with. I just want to be your perfect little girl. But everyone knows nothing's perfect. Being together is more than just sex and making out. It’s about understanding the other person and being there for them. I really enjoyed spending time with you, even if we’re just gonna be walking around or sitting around and talking about nothing. I am not trying to snatch him away from her in such a manner. I just want him to be happy. Do anyone really not know how much you love someone until you’ve lost them? I hope for a guy that makes me feel happier but not upset.
Love is that you can love whoever you want, but so can he. If only “I’m sorry” made everything okay, I'm more than willing to apologize to you. It may seem like we have nothing much to talk about but sometimes it’s nice not to have to talk. I believe that everything happens for a reason. I'm sorry lah dey.

No comments:

Post a Comment