Thursday, May 13, 2010

Seriously, I really miss her a lot. The moment I woke up this morning, the first thing I think of is HM. I don't dare to open my eyes, I wish this is all my illusion. But it's as useless as telling an apple not to be a fruit I don't know how long I can take it. But frankly speaking I really couldn't take it anymore. I know I couldn't control life this kind of things. Bit by bit, one by one, is living me. Doesn't know when I will gone bonkers. It's sucha miserable life. Treasure everyone when they are still around us. If not, don't get upset If the person pass away, then you will know how important he or she meant to you. I tried my very best not to think of her death too much. But I just simply failed. You guys are trying hard to console me. But deep within, I know you guys share the same feelings as me. Don't put on a mask to console me. This will solely making me more sad. I couldn't imagine this would happen to her. Seriously, I couldn't imagine. I'll remember every sweet moments when we're together last time or perhaps years ago. Maybe we're not as close as a close friends does, maybe we're not good as a good friends does, but you have a sweetest smile that could melt my heart. We'll always remember your sweetest smile deep within our heart. I'll remember you. There are million things left unsaid. Sometimes, I miss having you around. The sinking feeling I get when I discover the horrible gap between reality and my imagination. I have well and truly come to my senses. God bless you. Rest In Peace ; THM and JLSJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment