Saturday, May 15, 2010

Only slept for 4hours. Kai come over to my place to fetch me and head to Bedok mac. Met Amandy, Shanel and Jun. Actually going Lagoon to find Jasper they all. But I think someone ain't happy that I meet guys or something I do not know? He told me meet on some other day. Seriously, What's wrong? Frankly speaking, everyday the 'bored' word will vomit out. You insist that I meet you I kept complaint about 'sian' but not the others. I strongly don't agree what you said. Seriously, Any thing you not happy about me just tell me straight. Don't go one big round which I find it hard to understand. Why are you so concern about me? Don't you think is too over? We're just friends and I don't need you to tell me all this things because it will only worsen our friendship. I'm really sick and tired that we will always quarrel over the smallest things. I have the feelings only for sibling types. I don't wish to hurt you in anyway. I'm not hurting you but I'm just letting you know before you get hurt deeper. I didn't request anything from you. I can only do my part as a good friend. That's all I can do for you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment