Sunday, June 27, 2010

Oh my, Why am I still awake at this hour? It's five fifty two ; am now. Shouldn't I'm asleep now? Have been sitting in front of the computer for about Eight hours or more? Backside kind of painful.

I have been thinking quite a lot of stuffs this two days. I shouldn't bother about Jasper and Pearlyn's affairs anymore. They often quarrel and argue because of me. Which I doesn't know why. Am I a spoiler to Pearlyn? I think so? I don't understand how she feels. Perhaps it doesn't happen to me before. I text Jasper because I want to find somebody to talk to when I'm really feeling down. I just need a pair of listening ears. Pearlyn wants me to understand how she felt, but whose gonna understand how I felt? I doubt Pearlyn and I wont understand how each other feels. I don't needa fair competition or whatsoever because i didn't thought of snatching Pearlyn's boyfriend which is Jasper. Anyway btw, Hate all you want all right Pearlyn. I don't live to fucking bloody please you. If you lose anything, you only lose Jasper. But I've lose it for nine years and it's something frightfully important to me. Perhaps maybe Jasper is important to you too. But it's none of my business right? 

Gerald Teo! Why are you still sleeping? Seriously, I need your text to entertain me. I need some entertainment through messaging. But early in the morning need you to console me a bit can't say further. But hopefully you're awake by this few hours. 

Actually I'm not happy. Why am I acting like I'm frightfully happy?

I have not finish all my school holiday homework yet. Luckily it's almost finishing. Just left with a compo, that's it. Woohoo! Homework homework here I come. (:

Note* ; To Jasper Tay Yong Quan. I don't know whether you would see this or not. Just wanna tell you, no matter what, we're still friend. Friendship doesn't count as distance. Only heart counts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment