Wednesday, June 23, 2010

First; Happy Birthday To MangTing! All the best to you and your baby. I hope everything goes smoothly for your. A beautiful mother. ♥

I'm frightfully happy when I first saw your random text. Neither thought nor hoping that you're still reading my blog which I was taken aback. But I felt so stranger towards you when we're texting each other. But our friendship was still strong and reliable. I regretted what I've done after I losing you. Why people can't be trusted? Because they simply can't keep promises. I feel bad after all this happened. Being stupid for making the same mistakes again and again. Hope you're doing great nowadays. Lesser quarrel more sweet sweet? I hope this time round you're serious with her and put in more effort in this relationship.

On the Twenty Eight Of June which is school reopen, It's Low Chia Chi's and Gary Tan Yong Quan's sweet seventeen's birthday. Please gently remember to buy them a present If you want. If not, you could wish her a Happy Birthday. (:

Note* This is where Tan Hui Min's ash placed.
After Civil Defense. Old Chua Chu Kang Road. Choa Chu Kang Columbarium. Christian Cemetry Block E [Eugenia] Level 2 Unit 179 #02-13.
I miss you. T.H.M ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment