Saturday, June 5, 2010

Last night went drinking at 12th Element. Saw Nico ling at Amber 21 ; She asked me "Where're you going?" I pointed towards the pub which I'm going. She replied "Why aren't you going Amber 21?!" I smiled and walk off. (: For some reason, it's not that fun. Which I wont mention about it. It's kind of sickening. Why Samson wasn't there! Poor thing ; National Service (Y).

I'm writing letter for Roy ; I'm still thinking of what to write. I'm gonna write to him a long letter. I miss you badly ; Roy. February 2011! I'm still counting the days you're coming out. Your friends equal to us, will be waiting for you until the day you're out. Seriously, I enjoyed spending time with you. Sitting aside and watching you guys playing pool, I didn't complaint a single word. Because I enjoyed it (: I remembered Kester falling down from a chair for no reason. Laugh my ass out!@!@!@!@!

No comments:

Post a Comment